Education and Grants
The education and grants team at Squire Sanders Public Advocacy, LLC wants every student to succeed and develop a lifelong thirst for knowledge. We have secured appropriations for pre-kindergarten through graduate school to continue quality learning programs while also helping these institutions track and amend relevant legislation when needed.
Our team is familiar with how the education system works from the inside as well. We are proud to have on staff a distinguished visiting faculty member of a major university, a current chair of the Board of Trustees of a university, a former university grant administrator, and a former Ranking Member of the Labor, Health and Human Services and Education Subcommittee on Appropriations. Our team has the experience to help institutions steer through the increasingly complex world of federal education policy and appropriations.
Squire Sanders Public Advocacy professionals have helped secure education-related funding for several types of projects and grants, including for:
- A science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) grant from the National Science Foundation.
- Hundreds of fully paid education scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students.
- A major National Institute of Health grant to a renowned university graduate health program.
- A robotic training program at a major university.
- Early childhood education programs at the local and federal levels.
- Training programs in conjunction with a public school system.